*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 874146 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/874146
Just for the record: it doesn't always behave as I described.
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1066658
Title:
gedit opens on wrong screen
Status in “gnome-terminal” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I have two screens.
I have a terminal running on one of the two screens.
When I open gedit from the commandline, it will open on the screen I last
mouse-clicked on.
Instead, it should open on teh same screen that the terminal was running.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: gnome-terminal 3.4.1.1-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-32.51-generic 3.2.30
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-32-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu13
Architecture: amd64
Date: Mon Oct 15 15:24:07 2012
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-terminal
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_AU:en
PATH=(custom, no user)
LANG=en_AU.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-terminal
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-05-01 (167 days ago)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+bug/1066658/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp