Whoops this was reported against 9.04. Which is no longer supported. If
you are still having these issues in a newer version of Ubuntu please
update the bug report.

** Changed in: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  nm-applet crashed with SIGSEGV in g_slice_alloc()

Status in “network-manager-applet” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,
  I have when starting Ubuntu 9.04 64 bit with gnome-sessions.
  I report a new bug because #260174 and #267661 are closed.

  ProblemType: Crash
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nm-applet
  Gconf:

  IfupdownConfig:
   auto lo
   iface lo inet loopback
  Package: network-manager-gnome 0.7.1~rc4.1-0ubuntu2
  ProcCmdline: nm-applet --sm-disable
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Signal: 11
  SourcePackage: network-manager-applet
  StacktraceTop:
   g_slice_alloc () from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
   g_list_prepend () from /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
   giop_recv_list_setup_queue_entry ()
   ORBit_small_invoke_stub ()
   ConfigDatabase_remove_listener ()
  Title: nm-applet crashed with SIGSEGV in g_slice_alloc()
  Uname: Linux 2.6.28-15-generic x86_64
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout kqemu lpadmin plugdev sambashare
  WpaSupplicantLog: