Public bug reported:

When I type 'update status' into HUD in 12.10 I don't get the option for 
gwibber's update status box.  I did in 12.04
Selecting update status from the messaging menu does work.  HUD seems to work 
for other things - this is the only option I used regularly

gwibber version 3.6.0-0ubuntu1 0

** Affects: gwibber (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1070783

Title:
  HUD 'update status' doesn't point to gwibber update box

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  When I type 'update status' into HUD in 12.10 I don't get the option for 
gwibber's update status box.  I did in 12.04
  Selecting update status from the messaging menu does work.  HUD seems to work 
for other things - this is the only option I used regularly

  gwibber version 3.6.0-0ubuntu1 0

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gwibber/+bug/1070783/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to