This was a packaging issue with Ubuntu 11.04.  It's been fixed since.

** Project changed: deja-dup => deja-dup (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: deja-dup (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Fix Released

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1025389

Title:
  Preferences not being saved

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I ran the preferences setup first then the app itself and it does not save 
the preferences. I read on the Bodhi Linux site that by installing dconf & 
libdconf it would then save preferences. I did install those and it solved the 
problem. I put this in here in case someone else has this problem.
  18.1.1 Deja Dup
  Bodhi Linux

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/deja-dup/+bug/1025389/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to