Created attachment 69184
Column C has conditional formatting albeit from ->manage seems not to be covered

  conditional formatting from ODS files of versions <3.6 badly broken

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Invalid
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  In the following file, which worked perfectly in previous versions, if
  I change the conditional formatting of the column marked T1 so that
  the style of the numbers switch to "numerirossi" for a value <5, then
  the style of the column marked T2 changes too.

  This seems not to happen in new files, but breaks my files from
  previous LO releases.

  Any help?