*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 984993 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/984993

I've got exactly the same error when I plug in my Samsung Galaxy Note
running Jelly Bean. 984993 says fix released, so this has to be another
bug.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1062530

Title:
  gvfsd-gphoto2 crashed with SIGABRT in raise()

Status in “gvfs” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  this might be related to the error I get when I plug in my AT&T Galaxy
  Note phone running the jelly bean build of Android

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
  Package: gvfs-backends 1.14.0-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-17.27-generic 3.5.5
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-17-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386
  CrashCounter: 1
  Date: Fri Oct  5 13:11:17 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd-gphoto2
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha i386 (20120827)
  ProcCmdline: /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd-gphoto2 --spawner :1.7 
/org/gtk/gvfs/exec_spaw/0
  ProcEnviron:
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
  Signal: 6
  SourcePackage: gvfs
  StacktraceTop:
   raise () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
   abort () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
   ?? () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
   ?? () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
   g_mutex_clear () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
  Title: gvfsd-gphoto2 crashed with SIGABRT in raise()
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gvfs/+bug/1062530/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to