I noticed this as well, after installing GNU PSPP, clicking
Help>Reference Manual, and then quitting. "yelp info:pspp" showed 100%
in gnome-system-monitor. After killing yelp, then repeating what I did
above in GNU PSPP, yelp showed up again, but wasn't using any CPU, and
exited after I quite PSPP. This is on natty (Ubuntu 11.04) on a Core2
Quad core.

2.6.38-16-generic
yelp 3.0.0-0ubuntu2

Packages, which is subscribed to yelp in Ubuntu.

  Yelp 100% loads processor when reading gnumeric-help or About Ubuntu

Status in The Yelp Help Browser for Gnome:
  New
Status in “gnumeric” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “yelp” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When opening help in Gnumeric, it starts to 100% load the processor.
  When closing the help window, the load ends.