** Changed in: gutenprint (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gutenprint in Ubuntu.

  Regression: Can't print on CD, inserted in CD-tray with Canon ip4000
  printer (on Feisty)

Status in Ubuntu Feisty Fawn Backports:
  Invalid
Status in “gutenprint” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “gutenprint” package in Baltix:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Canon ip4000 printer always tries to print on paper, even when I choose
CD-Tray in printer settings (on feisty) :(
  This is a regression, because there was no problems with Canon Pixma ip4000
on Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy), also I got successful results when installed gutenprint
5.0.0 (from Edgy) in Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty).

  Also I tried to use gutenprint 5.0.1 backported from Gutsy to Feisty
  (backported gutenprint packages are at official Baltix GNU/Linux
  repository - http://ftp.akl.lt/baltix-linux/Baltix-Ubuntu-
  packages/feisty/gutenprint/ ) and noticed, that with 5.0.1 CD printing
  works, but with gutenprint from Feisty and Gutsy Canon Pixma ip4000
  prints wrong colors and has other bugs, like horizontal white lines in
  bigger blue areas, also some yellow or red object are printed blurry
  :(

  So, this bug should be fixed at least in Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty) by
  including backported gutenprint 5.0.1 into official ubuntu-backports
  repositories.