Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We need some more information from you before we can
start working on this bug.

Please include the information requested at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingTouchpadDetection as separate
attachments (particularly subsections 4 & 5).

Please execute the following command again in a terminal:

  apport-collect 1068673

** Tags added: touch

** Package changed: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu) => xserver-xorg-input-
synaptics (Ubuntu)

  Disable touchpad while typing doesn't work

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-synaptics” package in Ubuntu:

  When we enable "Disable touchpad while typing" in System Setting -> Mouse And
Touchpad -> touchpad.
  it hasn't any effect, and my touchpad would not disabled while I am typing.
  ---
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64+mac
(20120823.1)
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu0.5
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
  Tags:  precise
  UserGroups:

  usr_lib_gnome-control-center:
   activity-log-manager-control-center 0.9.4-0ubuntu3
   deja-dup                            22.0-0ubuntu2
   gnome-bluetooth                     3.2.2-0ubuntu5
   indicator-datetime                  0.3.94-0ubuntu2