Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We need some more information from you before we can
start working on this bug.

Please include the information requested at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingMouseDetection as separate attachments.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Mouse is buggy just after boot in Ubuntu 12.04

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

   Mouse will not grab window and hovering mouse auto
  select. Which make selecting the wi-fi difficult.
   The work around I use is to hold down the return key
  for a second and the mouse will work fine.
   This problem happens around 40% time after booting up.
   Mint 13 had this problem and fixed it through the
  up date manager long time ago. this has been around
  a while for Ubuntu.
   I am using Ubuntu 12.04 amd64
  Samsung series 7
  chronos  np700z5c optimus laptop using Intel
  ivy bridge hd4000 Intel gpu, and geforce gt 630m gpu. Using i7-3615QM
  cpu. 8Gbytes ssd and that where Mint is.
  Ubuntu, and Windows are on the one Tbye hard drive.