** Changed in: gnome-session (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-session in Ubuntu.

  Activating suspend from power button menu does not work

Status in The GNOME 2 Session Manager:
  Unknown
Status in Ubuntu on the Nexus 7:
  Confirmed
Status in “gnome-session” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  When I click the power button on my laptop, the
  suspend/reboot/shutdown menu shows up. Selecting "suspend" does
  nothing. The other buttons work.

  Suspend works if you activate it by closing the lid or by selecting
  suspend from the top right corner menu.

  Package: gnome-session 3.5.5-0ubuntu3
  Date: Fri Aug 24 13:59:28 2012
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64+mac
(20120220)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/zsh
  SourcePackage: gnome-session
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-08-06 (17 days ago)