  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx wl
  Date: Wed Nov 14 13:39:50 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/eog
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
  ProcEnviron:
-  PATH=(custom, no user)
-  LANG=en_US.UTF-8
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  LANG=en_US.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: eog
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-04-27 (201 days ago)

Packages, which is subscribed to eog in Ubuntu.

  Image Viewer could not open some images

Status in “eog” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm working on a back-end for project for ASDtechnologies which is generate
previews for images. And I have some special images to test. For example jpg
file 80mb.
  So service generate png thumb from 200mb png file via image magic software,
and after that Image Viewer could not open this file.

  Browsers and other viewers does open this file correctly.

  Package: eog 3.4.2-0ubuntu1.1