Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software-center does not list all removals of reverse dependencies

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  When I remove with apt, I can see all the reverse dependencies that
  will be removed, for example:

  0 root@muizenberg:~#apt-get remove sagemath-upstream-binary
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree
  Reading state information... Done
required:
    linux-headers-3.2.0-32 linux-headers-3.2.0-32-generic
  The following packages will be REMOVED
    aims-desktop-extra aims-desktop-standard aims-science-extra
    aims-science-standard sagemath-optional sagemath-upstream-binary
  0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 6 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
  After this operation, 2 329 MB disk space will be freed.
  Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
  Abort.
  1 root@muizenberg:~#

  But when clicking remove on sagemath-upstream-binary while displaying it in
the software center ONLY these three are listed
  (the direct rdepends, not the nested ones)
    aims-science-standard sagemath-optional sagemath-upstream-binary

  Should software-center not list all the removed packages?