** Branch linked: lp:~evfool/software-center/lp668382

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Unclear warning before removing critical packages

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Ubuntu Software Center 5.3.11, Ubuntu Q
  1. Search for "files".
  2. Select "Files (nautilus)", and choose "Remove".

  What happens: "If you uninstall Files, future updates will not include
  new updates in The Ubuntu desktop system set. Are you sure you want to
  continue?"

  What should happen: "Files is a core item in Ubuntu. Removing it may
  cause future upgrades to be incomplete."
  <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SoftwareCenter#removing>

  (The Dash equivalent is bug 1047315.)

  After removing Evolution I wanted to get rid of all the related
  packages to Evolution, which I would imagine alot of other users would
  too! I removed libcamel because it was described as MIME handler for
  Evolution. However on reboot my Ubuntu install was annoyingly broken!!

  After some investigation it seems that removing libcamel also removes
  the ubuntu-desktop package! Im very annoyed that this bug is still
  here and nobody has reported it or discovered it.

  In the following thread I vented my frustration on this issue and
  included a screenshot of what it tells you will be removed. The
  ubuntu-desktop package is not listed.

  However I want a very, very obvious warning dialog to show up if
  ubuntu-desktop or any important system packages are going to be
  removed. This is essential to stop new Ubuntu users from easily
  breaking their own Ubuntu installation!