Uploaded fixed cups package to precise-proposed, waiting for approval.
As soon as the package gets available, please test it to see whether it
solves the problem and has no regressions. As soon as the package gets
available instructions for testing it will get posted here. Note that
your feedback on testing the packlage is required for getting the
package into the official updates for Precise.

SRU team: debdiff attached.

** Patch added: "cups_1.5.3-0ubuntu4_1.5.3-0ubuntu5.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/1054495/+attachment/3440394/+files/cups_1.5.3-0ubuntu4_1.5.3-0ubuntu5.debdiff

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  AirPrint doesn't work on iOS 6 device

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “cups” source package in Precise:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  After iOS 6 update on my iPad2 device Airprin doesn't work on my ubuntu 12,04
"precise" machine.
  On my iPhone with iOS 5.1.1 still works fine.

  I dont know if any attachement is required for this issue.
  Sorry...