This bug affects me also. Had to manually edit in commandline with
gsettings to remove some locations that were causing trouble (really
slow wireless network locations for example).

It really bugs me that you cannot see what locations you have added and
remove them via the rhythmbox UI. It is really lousy design in my
opinion. Can anyone explain to me the decision NOT to include this in
the UI?

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  cannot set multiple library locations in Rhythmbox 2.90.1

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:

  in previous versions of Rhythmbox, one could use gconf-editor,
  navigate to /apps/rhythmbox, click on "library_locations", and insert
  multiple directories. Rhythmbox 2.90.1 has moved away from gconf to
  gsettings, and now there is no obvious ways to set multiple locations
  for the library. using dconf-editor, i have looked though how to set
  multiple locations, but cannot find any way to do it. a helpful link
  to the problem i'm having can be seen in this thread too:
  https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=990950