Public bug reported:

Changes since 3.6.0.3:

NEW in 3.6.2 (13/11/2012)
============

This stable release improves GNOME Online Account integration and fixes a
bunch of call related bugs thanks to Debarshi Ray's awesome work.

Bugs fixed:
 - Fixed #687690, Support X-TELEPATHY-PASSWORD for GOA accounts (Debarshi Ray)
 - Fixed #652546, Add X-GOOGLE-PLATFORM support (Giovanni Campagna)
 - Fixed #687449, switch video input is sensitive even though I only have one
camera (Debarshi Ray)
 - Fixed #687762, Don't unref properties before creating the certificate
(Debarshi Ray)
 - Fixed #686314, Unref the list of FsElementAddedNotifiers on
fs-conference-removed (Debarshi Ray)
 - Fixed #686311, Tries to remove fsrtpconference element from wrong pipeline
(Debarshi Ray)

There's also a bunch of translation fixes (which were the all that changed in
3.6.1), but I'm only quoting the bugfixes for brevity's sake.

** Affects: empathy (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  [SRU Quantal] update to 3.6.2

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:

  Changes since 3.6.0.3:

  NEW in 3.6.2 (13/11/2012)