  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun Mar  4 11:13:06 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evince
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
  KernLog:
-
+
  SourcePackage: evince
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2012-02-05 (27 days ago)

** Summary changed:

- evince opens when rubbish bin opens and comes up with an error. Can get into
rubbish bin with dolphin which I use to access samba shares on windows pc on
network
+ evince opens when rubbish bin opens and comes up with an error.

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince opens when rubbish bin opens and comes up with an error.

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  evince opens when rubbish bin opens and comes up with an error. Can
  get into rubbish bin with dolphin which I use to access samba shares
  on windows pc on network

  Had this problem since I started using dolphin as I could not access
  files from a windows pc using evince.

  Package: evince 3.2.1-0ubuntu2.2
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-16-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia