Response for the 3 URLs:

1: "There is no request token for this page. It is the special key that we need
to receive from app that asked to use your account in Twitter. Please, return
to site or app that sent you here and try again; probably it's just an error."
(text in Portuguese, my translation)
2: blank page, no response.
3: "Failed to validate oauth signature and token"

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center-signon in Ubuntu.

  Online Accounts doesn't show Twitter OAuth page

Status in Online Accounts: GNOME Control Center:
  Incomplete
Status in “gnome-control-center-signon” package in Ubuntu:

  To reproduce:
  System Settings -> Online Accounts -> Add account... -> Twitter

  Expected:
  Twitter OAuth page shown, asking for my login and permission

  Actually:
  Nothing shown, but a gray bar saying "Please authorize Ubuntu to access your
Twitter account".
  Even the black spinner doesn't show up.

  Additional info:
  I'm behind a proxy.
  I can open Twitter with my browser.
  I can add other accounts like Facebook and Google.
  I see the same problem when adding Sina account.

  Please let me know how and which if I could provide any log.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu19
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Date: Thu Nov  1 10:51:47 2012
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-control-center
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
  MarkForUpload: True
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
  SourcePackage: gnome-control-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-10-23 (8 days ago)
  XsessionErrors: (gtk-window-decorator:2724): GLib-CRITICAL **:
g_hash_table_remove_internal: assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed
  usr_lib_gnome-control-center:
   activity-log-manager-control-center 0.9.4-0ubuntu4
   deja-dup                            24.0-0ubuntu1
   gnome-control-center-signon         0.0.18-0ubuntu1
   indicator-datetime                  12.10.2-0ubuntu3