@Bilal: I'm not sure I fully understand your question?

Are you asking me if these IRC channels appear in my favourites? If so
no they don't.

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  empathy IRC channels no longer selectable

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:

  In Empathy 3.6.0.3) on Ubuntu 12.10 using gnome 3.6 there isn't any
  way to auto-connect or see the channels that you normally connect to.

  This could either be due to the fact that no menu appears or
  alternatively that no option for IRC appears in the contact list. I
  have to manually connect to each channel through NickServ instead.

  There was a dialog for this in Ubuntu 12.04 for Empathy IRC. I hope
  that makes sense...

  In the old version of Empathy you could configure a set of channels
  that you normally connected to and whether you wanted to auto-connect
  or not. If you didn't have it set to auto-connect you could just click
  on "Connect to Chatrooms" or something like that and it would connect
  to your favourites.

  what happened to that :(

  Thanks