Dear Christopher,

I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for your professional help, and I hope I can be of more help to
this project.

I could locate the file crashdb.conf and made the instructed change,
however, the file refused to save the changes. To overcome this before
asking your help I copied the file contents and opened a new document and
paste it in there and tried to save this file on the same location but in
different file name. This had failed as well. Should this succeeded I would
rename the original file and rename the new file with the original file
name instead. But it failed.

Your help is highly required please.

Regards,
Ibrahim Hammad