** Attachment added: "Xorg log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-nouveau/+bug/1077123/+attachment/3449298/+files/Xorg.0.log

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  Xorg freeze

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-nouveau” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using a macbook pro with the GeForce 330m graphics card.

  Whenever I plugin a 2nd display as an extention (not cloned display option)
with the highest resolution 1920x1080 the screen will lock up.
  This is also happening frequently when using lower resolution after a while.

  Cloning the display has been working fine, except for that Compiz
  crashes every now and then.

  Another problem that could be related to this is that the boot screen
  where you are supposed to enter a password for luks encryption always
  results in a black screen (but I can still type the password and hit
  enter and wait for X to start).

  I will try and see if I can provide some more logs after triggering
  the error

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+1ubuntu4