Just forget to say, but my system is Ubuntu 12.04 64bits

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

   Epson L200 printer is printing an extra page

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  Every time I order the printer to print something, it prints an extra
  page that seems like a printer status page or a test page, I don't
  know how to define this page. The contents of this extra page are
  posted below:

  Media Limits: 0.12 x 0.12 to 8.15 x 11.58
  Job ID: EPSON-L200-213
  Driver: EPSON.PPD
  Driver Version:
  Descripion: EPSON L200
  Driver Version: EPSON L200
  Make and Model: Epson Stylus N10 N11 Series - epson-inkjet-p
  Printer: EPSON-L200
  Created at: Thu Nov 15 19:09:10 2012
  Printed at: Thu Nov 15 19:09:10 2012

  I installed the driver following this post
  It worked very well for months, and suddenly started this strange behavior.
Tried to reinstall the driver with the same thread and nothing.

  My issue is quite similar to those:
  http://askubuntu.com/questions/19422...print-a-images
  https://answers.launchpad.net/hplip/+question/207642
  The difference is my printer is Epson instead of HP