Not for sure which device is the ArtDio NB-005B USB Speakers. "ArtDio"
may be a brand relabeling or something that is only printed on the
device, but not inside of it.

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  ArtDio NB-005B USB Speakers Stopped Working in Ubuntu 12.10

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:

  I know the proper way to report bugs about packages of software I use,
  but I'm not sure how to properly report bugs about hardware I use.

  You see, in Ubuntu 12.04, my ArtDio NB-005B USB Speakers worked fine.

  However, after upgrading to 12.10 Beta2, they still appear under that
  "Sound Settings" > "Output" menu, but once selected the audio
  continues to play out of my laptops internal speakers.

  Normally, I choose a package to report a bug, but I'm not sure how to

  Please advise best practices.