Since around November 28th, Gwibber stopped updating my Facebook feeds.
First, I tried to delete my facebook account from online accounts and
than uninstall and reinstall gwibber. Then, I removed ubuntu from
facebook app settings after doing all of the above. Then I checked my
proxy settings, and my proxy is on none. When I open gwibber, I see
feeds that are 12-13 days old and when I try to refresh, it does not do
anything. I mean it does not even write refreshing... at the bottom of
the screen. When I check if gwibber-service is running correctly I get
no mistake in the terminal. I've looked a lot around bugs sections in
many sites but none of them had an answer.

** Affects: gwibber (Ubuntu)

--
gwibber does not refresh Facebook feeds
Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.