I also see this bug (5 when clicking "Yes"), and my buttons are also
labelled "Yes" and "No". However, in my case, they are in that order.

Also, pressing "ESC" returns 1 as does clicking "No". (I think there's a
typo in the original report, as 1 should be No/Cancel.)

(The link in the report contains a patch, so hopefully it'll be quite
simple to fix.)

Packages, which is subscribed to zenity in Ubuntu.

  zenity --question --timeout returns 5 when click yes

Status in “zenity” package in Ubuntu:

  The man page says:

  "For example, zenity --question will return either 0, 1 or 5,
  depending on whether the user pressed OK, Cancel or timeout has been
  reached. zenity --entry will output on standard output what the user
  typed into  the  text  entry field."

  however, for the following

  $ zenity --question --title="Title" --text="Click yes" --timeout=6
  $ echo $?
  5

  one can see that zenity returns 5 instead of 0 if you click the Yes
  (OK) button.

  Without --timeout, zenity returns 0 when you click Yes.

  The man page also is incorrect because the buttons are labeled No and Yes (in
that order, left to right),
  not OK or Cancel.

  Also, pressing ESC is typically equivalent to canceling a dialog, but in the
latter case, zenity returns 0
  (as if I had selected Yes) instead of 0 (No/Cancel)

  See also http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-
  d...@lists.debian.org/msg1048592.html