Twitter no longer displays the application used by the user to send
tweets. Should this bug be closed?

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Keypair needed per application: Gwibber identifies as 'Ubuntu by
  Ubuntu' during twitter OAuth

Status in Gwibber:
  Invalid
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “indicator-me” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “gwibber” source package in Natty:
  Confirmed
Status in “indicator-me” source package in Natty:

  Regression caused by bug #524358, changing the of tweet source for Me-
  Menu.

  Using the gwibber in Ubuntu 10.10 betas, and authorising using the new
  OAuth method Gwibber identifies itself as "Ubuntu for Ubuntu" in the
  oath screen embedded in gwibber. Then when I post a tweet it shows as
  from "Ubuntu".

  The Me-Menu should select a separate keypair to that of the native
  Gwibber, even if it using the same back end libraries.

    Example: http://twitter.com/popey/status/22793839865

  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
  Package: gwibber 2.31.91-0ubuntu1

  In the process of fixing this regression, it may be worth setting the
  application name for the keypair to be "Gwibber for Ubuntu" in order
  to emphasis that it is not the upstream version.