Public bug reported:

I can not add files using drag&drop to an existing zip-archive opened in
file-roller.

1. You have a zip file "archive.zip" which contains a sub-folder.
2. Open the zip file in file-roller.
3. Drag a file from the file manager into the root of the archive. This should
be successful.
4. Navigate into the sub-folder.
5. Drag a file from the file manager into the sub-folder. A message pops up:
~"An error occured when adding a file to the archive"

This is similar to bugs +511495 and +181975, but neither the location of
the archive nor the added file contain non-ASCII characters or symlinks
or network locations (all local). The file extension is "zip" although
it used to work with changed extension.

This is very annoying because the more common case is to add/update a
file in a sub folder and as work-around I would have to unzip and re-zip
again without confusing files and then change the file extension.

Package: file-roller 3.6.1.1-0ubuntu1.1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-21.32-generic 3.5.7.1
Uname: Linux 3.5.0-21-generic i686
ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu9
Architecture: i386