Dear Sebastien,

Installing via Software Center works, yes.

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Can't unlock User Accounts

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Even though my user is in the sudo group, that user can't modify
  system users using the control center.

  The Unlock button in User Accounts is unavailable and pointing at it
  pops up a tooltip saying "System policy prevents changes. Contact your
  system administrator".

  I've tried two users that are in the 'sudo' group and they both have
  the same issue. This is both through an LTSP client session and
  through 'ssh -X <server> gnome-control-center'.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu0.4