Architecture: amd64
Date: Thu Jan  3 14:51:53 2013
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64 (20121017.5)
MarkForUpload: True
SourcePackage: gwibber
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-01-03 (0 days ago)

** Affects: gwibber (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug raring running-unity

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  gwibber is not showing any content

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  I am running 13.04 development build, and am having an issue with
  Gwibber as well as the Social Lens, where Gwibber does not show any
  content from my facebook account. Gwibber just shows a blank white
  window with no content to speak of. The same is reported for the
  Unity-Social-lens, it is also reporting nothing.

  I have tried removing and readding the account from the accounts
  window as well, but nothing seems to work.

  Package: gwibber 3.6.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.7-0ubuntu2