I got this bug last night too.

** Attachment added: "error-success-bug.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/262167/+attachment/3473972/+files/error-success-bug.png

  bogus error message during transfer to a samba mount

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  I tried to transfer some files on a remote samba disk, but the
  transfer stopped due to a timeout somewhere (I cannot reproduce the
  problem, so I haven't filed a bug!). I tried a second time, and the
  progress bar that shows the status of the transfer stopped again at
  roughly the same point. However, this time the files where properly
  (as far as I can tell) transfered.

  When I clicked on "more details" on the error dialog, the message I
  got was "success"! I tried transferring my file a third time and got
  the same problem (see attached screenshot). Not a big problem, but a
  bit disturbing!

  Thank you for your work

  Cyril