login not worked.

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Gibber does not update and show current posts.

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  the posts are always days behind real time.  Gibber does not update
  and it does not show my facebook friends posts.  I really don't see
  any advantage to Gibber over just logging into facebook directly.
  Please expain just what Gibber is supposed to do?

  Gibber worked better with Ubuntu versions prior to 10.04.

  I am using Ubuntu 12.04LTS.