Public bug reported:

In a presentation, there is no easy way to change the language of the
all presentation. No way to do it as in a Writer (at the bottom). The
only way I found was to select everything in the plan vue, to go to
format and caractère (Which is very long and has to be done again for
every word). In tools/languages, nothing to click appart from "find a
dictionnary online".

I am using libreoffice 3.6.2.2 on Ubuntu 12.10
I have French and English installed on my laptop, and the correction for both 
languages works well on Libreoffice Writter.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1100143

Title:
  No easy way to change the language in a libreoffice impress

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  In a presentation, there is no easy way to change the language of the
  all presentation. No way to do it as in a Writer (at the bottom). The
  only way I found was to select everything in the plan vue, to go to
  format and caractère (Which is very long and has to be done again for
  every word). In tools/languages, nothing to click appart from "find a
  dictionnary online".

  I am using libreoffice 3.6.2.2 on Ubuntu 12.10
  I have French and English installed on my laptop, and the correction for both 
languages works well on Libreoffice Writter.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1100143/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to