Raring now has 2.12.20, so this should be fixed. For the SRU's, please
check bug 1095052 which I think is a dupe.

** No longer affects: transmission (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnutls26 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to transmission in Ubuntu.

  libgnutls26 2.12.14 breaks SSL tracker support in Transmission

Status in “gnutls26” package in Ubuntu:

  The version of libgnutls26 currently in Pangolin alpha causes SSL
  torrent trackers to time out during the scrape in Transmission.

  Running Transmission with env var TR_CURL_VERBOSE=1 reveals the
  following:

  * Operation timed out after 30001 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received
  * Closing connection #2
  * gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the push function.
  * Closing connection #0

  I installed libgnutls26 packages from Debian sid (2.12.16-1) and the
  problem goes away. Please update the packages in Pangolin (or backport
  a fix).