Launchpad has imported 4 comments from the remote bug at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59806.

If you reply to an imported comment from within Launchpad, your comment
will be sent to the remote bug automatically. Read more about
Launchpad's inter-bugtracker facilities at
https://help.launchpad.net/InterBugTracking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2013-01-24T13:52:02+00:00 Matthieu Baerts wrote:

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for developing these free drivers!

I'm now using the latest version of xf86-video-intel from git (778dba90c - 
"sna/dri: Don't contribute missed frames to the target_msc") and my bottom dock 
of Cairo-Dock is now fully transparent.
I didn't have this bug with the latest stable version (2.20.19) and I'm using 
i915 module.

  $ glxinfo| grep OpenGL
   OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center
   OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ironlake Mobile 
   OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 9.0.1

  $ lspci | grep VGA
   00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor 
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 12)
   01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI M96 
[Mobility Radeon HD 4650] (rev ff)

Reply at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-
intel/+bug/1104041/comments/2

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2013-01-24T14:03:01+00:00 Chris Wilson wrote:

If you do suspect it is a DDX bug, please do try and bisect it.

Reply at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-
intel/+bug/1104041/comments/3

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2013-01-24T15:41:47+00:00 Chris Wilson wrote:

commit d60128c55e8f5f69476d42c20f2fd62ccc0f411e
Author: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date:   Thu Jan 24 15:41:29 2013 +0000

    sna/dri: Compensate clipExtents for drawable offset
    
    The clipExtents is in screen coordinates whereas we just want to confirm
    that the maximum pixel to be copied lies with the DRI2 buffer, which is
    relative to the drawable.
    
    Reported-by: Matthieu Baerts <[email protected]>
    Bugzilla: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59806
    Signed-off-by: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>

Sigh, I was testing one thing and completely thought about the testing
the other...

Reply at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-
intel/+bug/1104041/comments/4

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2013-01-24T17:11:17+00:00 Matthieu Baerts wrote:

(In reply to comment #2)
> commit d60128c55e8f5f69476d42c20f2fd62ccc0f411e

Thank you for this quick fix :)
I confirm that this new commit fixes this bug!

Regards,

Matt

Reply at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-
intel/+bug/1104041/comments/5


** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel
       Status: Unknown => Fix Released

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel
   Importance: Unknown => Medium

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1104041

Title:
  Regression: Cairo-Dock is now fully transparent with xserver-xorg-
  video-intel 2:2.20.19-0ubuntu2

Status in X.org xf86-video-intel:
  Fix Released
Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Hello,

  With the latest version of xserver-xorg-video-intel
  (2:2.20.19-0ubuntu2), bottom dock of Cairo-Dock is now fully
  transparent. I don't have this bug if I downgrade to the previous
  version (2:2.20.19-0ubuntu1).

  It seems that this new version only includes a patch from upstream. I
  guess I have to report this bug to xserver-xorg-video-intel, no?

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.20.19-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-1.5-generic 3.8.0-rc4
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-1-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.8-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Jan 24 14:31:32 2013
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2011-08-10 (532 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Alpha amd64 (20110803.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: xserver-xorg-video-intel
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1104041/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to