** Changed in: gnome-control-center-signon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => David King (amigadave)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center-signon
    Milestone: None => 0.1.3

** Changed in: gnome-control-center-signon

Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  online-accounts does not allow a way to disable a particular
  application

Status in Online Accounts: GNOME Control Center:
  In Progress
Status in “account-plugins” package in Ubuntu:

  Forgive me if online-accounts is not the right place to file this.

  If I setup my Facebook account with online-accounts, I see that it
  automatically integrates Shotwell, Empathy and Gwibber access.
  However, I only want Gwibber to have access to the facebook account,
  and not Empathy (or Shotwell), I am not currently able to deselect
  Empathy from the list of integrated applications.

  While this is a wishlist bug, I consider it an important one because
  having online accounts be 'all or nothing' will probably mean some
  people will choose 'nothing'. It is also a usability issue because
  Empathy also doesn't allow me to logout out of facebook so it shows
  that I am available for chat on Facebook during my work hours. The
  only way to prevent this is to close empathy altogether, but if I use
  non-facebook accounts in Empathy for work, I am stuck.