Here is the output:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=6109fdfc3d33434b98f222de4dd9c56eb1f4c4f5

Sorry but I didn't get the fix that you mention.
Thanks for helping.

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Sound profile roll back from 4.1 to stereo in Ubuntu 11.10, also the
  connector in sound settings acts weird

Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu:

  I set the sound profile to 4.1 surround but when I turn up the
  volume(from the sound indicator)to high it reverts to stereo output.I
  think I found the reason of it being that when I increase the volume
  the connector in sound setting starts interchanging between Headphone
  and speaker(like crazy because I don't have a headphone connected) and
  because of that sound profile reverts to stereo output(as headphone
  connector doesn't support 4.1 surround profile). I have had this
  problem on all of my Ubuntu 11.10 installs. Is There A Fix? Thank You.

  Here is is the screenshot of it http://i.imgur.com/oNUGn.png I
  selected 4.1 surround then increased the sound to max, the profile
  changed to stereo output as the connector started to interchange
  between speakers/headphones.

  I have two jacks with my speaker system. 1st is green and is for front
  speakers, 2 is black and for rear speaker+sub woofer. I have plugged
  them as usual in the cabinet and the things is that this problem
  doesn't happen in my Kubuntu 11.10 install or any other distros that I
  have installed yet. This phenomenon of the connector shuffling between
  speaker/headphone is a first for me on Ubuntu 11.10 and has happened
  on all of my Ubuntu 11.10 installs.

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.24+dfsg-0ubuntu2
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-13-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  AlsaVersion: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.24.
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  kamil      1410 F.... pulseaudio
  Card0.Amixer.info:
   Card hw:0 'NVidia'/'HDA NVidia at 0xf9f78000 irq 23'
     Mixer name : 'Nvidia MCP73 HDMI'
     Components : 'HDA:10ec0888,1462399a,00100101
HDA:10de8001,10de0101,00100000'
     Controls      : 41
     Simple ctrls  : 23