Hello,

I think the best thing to do is to report this bug to nVidia devs again.
Can you maybe report this bug there:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/board/98/

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  launcher icon corruption after wake-up from suspend

Status in Cairo-Dock: Plug-ins:
  Confirmed
Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers” package in Ubuntu:

  After wake-up from suspend, launcher icon gets corrupted, usually
  Firefox but also Thunderbird and VirtualBox; the place is there but
  the image gets replaced by an almost transparent square of random
  colour dots.

  Using Ubuntu 9.10 fully updated with cairo-dock v2.1.3-6

  I wonder if a debug output is relevant in this case. A screenshot is
  attached.