Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this bug. Here and there a pop-up
comes up, mostly right after login, telling that upowerd has crashed.
Most of the times I have simply clicked "Cancel" and now I have sent out
the crash report.

By the way, the hardware is the Pandaboard ES.

Packages, which is subscribed to upower in Ubuntu.

  upowerd crashed with signal 5 in dbus_g_connection_register_g_object()

Status in “upower” package in Ubuntu:

  .

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  Package: upower 0.9.19-1ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-216.23-omap4 3.5.7.1
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-216-omap4 armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.8-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Fri Feb  1 22:25:19 2013
  ExecutablePath: /usr/lib/upower/upowerd
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Alpha armhf+omap4
(20130116)
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcCmdline: /usr/lib/upower/upowerd
  ProcEnviron:

  Signal: 5
  SourcePackage: upower
  StacktraceTop:
   dbus_g_connection_register_g_object () from
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdbus-glib-1.so.2
   ?? ()
   ?? ()
  Title: upowerd crashed with signal 5 in dbus_g_connection_register_g_object()
  UserGroups: