[Expired for empathy (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: empathy (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  Empathy doesn't detect online accounts

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  My professionnal PC was first installed with Ubuntu 12.04 64. Then, I
  setup the system to connect my active directory server. Done.

  In this configuration, I've had some issues with Empathy, each time I
  rebooted the PC, I had to setup all my IM account (Google & MSN). It
  was boring, but it worked.

  Some days ago, I upgraded the PC to 12.10. The upgrade worked
  smoothly, and didn't degrade the AD integration.

  I entered my online accounts in the dedicated applet. But now, Empathy
  doesn't work at all. The Empathy window shows "You need to setup an
  account to see contacts here" with the "Account settings" button.

  If I click this button, I see all the accounts I previously setup. For
  each IM account, beside the account Empathy section, I see an
  "Options" button, if I click it, I get an empty window with just 2
  buttons "Cancel" & "Done".

  Package: empathy 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1
  Date: Tue Nov 27 10:40:57 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: empathy
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-11-20 (6 days ago)