** Branch linked: lp:ubuntu/wine1.2

Packages, which is subscribed to poppler in Ubuntu.

  Improper encoding of the "Symbol" font

Status in Wine:
  New
Status in “poppler” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “wine1.2” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “wine1.3” package in Ubuntu:

  The characters 'm' and 'p' are mapped to wrong glphys in the base-14
  font "Symbol". This problem has not occurred in maverick.

  I'm attaching a pdf-file that uses all base-14 fonts without embedding
  them, and screenshots from maverick and natty. Note the differences in
  the 5th word in the "Symbol" line. The screenshots were made in
  TeXworks which is based on poppler-qt4 (evince in natty gives the same
  result as TeXworks, but I don't have a maverick-screenshot of it at
  hand).

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      11.04

  $apt-cache policy libpoppler-qt4-3