caolanm->dtardon: don't we only support msaccess under windows via ado
or some such ?

Packages, which is subscribed to shared-mime-info in Ubuntu.

  Add support for MS Access 2007 Format - Needed for OOo

Status in shared MIME database:
  Invalid
Status in “shared-mime-info” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “shared-mime-info” source package in Hardy:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: shared-mime-info

  I saved out test files for every format that MS Access 2007 supports
  saving and used gvfs-info to report what it thought about each file.
  It appears that the MS Access 2007 format itself is not supported yet.
  I will attach a zip file with all formats MS Access 2007 can save out
  to:

  This one needs to be improved:

  example - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Database.accdb : application
  /octet-stream - application/octet-stream

  I will also have additional bugs for Excel/PowerPoint/Word file
  formats.

  Thanks!

  Chris Cheney