Is-it possible to revert to Oneiric pulseaudio versions ?
1:1.0-0ubuntu3 or 1;1.0ubuntu3.1 ?

Can this solve temporarly the problem ?
How to proceed: uninstall pulsuaudio 12.04, and install then Pulseaudio 11.10 ?

Thanks
A+

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  After uprading from 11.10 to 12.04, no more sound (Sortie factice)

Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu:

  I have tried a few things found on the web about this bug, but
  impossible to solve the problem

  My computer is an ASUS X51L

  I have joined a few command outputs which are in the attached file
  audio.zip.

  Thanks to help to solve the problem.

  A+