The attached screen shot shows quite well what is missing. On the left
you see the actual layout preview, and on the right you see the correct
layout with circles around the items missing on the left.

See http://neo-layout.org/ for a complete layout overview. Hover over
“Ebene 1” to “Ebene 6” to see the different layers and which key(s)
activate them.

PNG of the layout: http://neo-layout.org/grafik/aufsteller/neo20-aufsteller.png
PDF of the layout: http://neo-layout.org/grafik/aufsteller/neo20-aufsteller.pdf

** Tags added: precise quantal raring

** Also affects: libgnomekbd (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libgnomekbd in Ubuntu.

  Keyborad Layout Chart has missing keys on NEO2 layout

Status in libgnomekbd:
  Incomplete
Status in “libgnomekbd” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using the NEO2 keyboard layout, this layout contains 6 Layers. Not
  all of them are displayed in the Layout Chart accessible from the
  unity keyboard menu. Additionally, the Level four modificators aren't
  highlighted properly.

  NEO contains these layers:
  Lower case Latin: included in the layout map :-)
  Upper case Latin (Shift): included in the layout map :-)
  Normal special characters (Chaps Lock): included in the layout map :-)
  Navigation and Numpad: (Level 4 key, not properly highlighted): NOT included
:-(
  Lower case Greek: included in the layout map :-)
  Upper case Greek, Math symbols(⊂∫∀∃∈Σℕℝ): NOT included :-(

  To me it looks like a “we don't have that much space in there“
  problem, but it would be nice if it could be resolved anyway.