Let us see this as gone, because I have not see this for a while and I
have not idea which video I have had here for this issue.

I set this to Fix Released.

Thank you Fabio fot remembering me about this report.

** Changed in: totem (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  totem full screen get frozen picture

Status in Totem Movie Player:
  Expired
Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:

  totem get sometimes a frozen video(flash) picture when playing the
  video in fullscreen mode.

  Sound is still playing further.

  The controll elements of totem do not appear when the mouse touches
  the periperie of the screen.

  A reliable reproducing procedure I can not give, because it only
  happens sometimes.

  Reproducing try:

  1.Insert a dvd with flash video content
  2.Open nautilus and choose a video
  3.double click -> Quantal starts totem by default
  4.When the video is running switch to fullscreen mode
  5.May be you see the issue described above.

  Package: totem 3.4.3-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.4-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: amd64