** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Wording fix for "Install software to open files?" window

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using 12.04.

  When opening an unknown file type, Nautilus will attempt to find and
  install the needed software.

  Currently, the window text is, "nautilus requires to install software
  to open files of the following file type: "

  I propose that we change the wording to

  (1) Nautilus needs to install additional software to open this type of file:
  (2) Nautilus requires installing additional software to open these files:
  (3)  Nautilus requires installing additional software to open files of the
following type:

  or something similar.

  I have attached a screenshot