** Package changed: ubuntu => cups (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu cups printer on Ricoh MP C2501 non-stop multiple copy printing

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  I just made a two-copy print in Ubuntu 12.04 using Libreoffice and a
  pdf document in document viewer on the Ricoh MP C2501 connected to our
  local network and there were no problems.

  However, since upgrading to Ubuntu 12.10, in the last month or so, if
  more than one copy of a document is specified in, for example
  Libreoffice, document viewer, the Gimp or any other software, the
  Ricoh MP C2501 does not stop printing even when it reaches the number
  of copies specified.

  In other words, if two copies are specified, the printing will not
  stop until the printer is forcibly shut down. This happens in multiple
  versions of Ubuntu 12.10, that is, including Lubuntu 12.10 and Linux
  Mint 14.

  I suspect the latest version of cups because when Ubuntu 12.10 was
  initially installed there were no problems with multiple-copy
  printing. Non-stop printing of mulitple copies appeared only in the
  last month or so --- at most two months. There is no problem with
  single-copy printing.

  I just finished testing with Ubuntu 12.04 and there is no problem.

  Please look into this. Thanks.