ServerFlag options did not solve the problem.

Packages, which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  FGLRX DPMS support totally broken, fails to wake up the monitor after
  putting it to sleep.

Status in AMD fglrx video driver:
  Confirmed
Status in “fglrx-installer” package in Ubuntu:

  I have filed a bug report in AMD's bugzilla about this. I would also
  like to file one here to track that one.

  ---
  For quite a while now, I've just turned DPMS off to keep anything from putting
  the monitor to sleep to work around this problem.

  When DPMS support is on (which is the default setting), and something attempts
  to put the display to sleep (in this case, KDE's desktop power management
  daemon, but I've had this problem with XFCE and GNOME, and under Ubuntu's
Unity
  desktop as well), the monitor cannot come back on when the user returns and
  moves the mouse or presses a button on the keyboard. The rest of the system is
  apparently still functional as I've left music playing before, and then when
  I've returned, the display is asleep and not responding to my attempts to wake
  it up, but the music is still playing.

  Steps to reproduce:

  1. I am assuming that for the purposes of reproducing this bug that the
  following is true, even though I've seen it on various distributions and
  several versions of Catalyst.

  You are using Ubuntu 11.10 or 12.04 development branch.

  You are using Catalyst 12.2 with FGLRX 8.95.

  You are using a RadeonHD 5670.

  You are using the Unity or KDE desktop environment. (Either one should provoke
  this problem.)

  2. Wait for the display to be turned off/go into sleep mode. NOT dimmed! If
you
  catch it while it is dimmed, but before it is turned off, you will end up back
  at your desktop.

  3. After the display is off/asleep, attempt to move your mouse or press a
  button on the keyboard. Observe that the system is NOT responding and the
  monitor is stuck in sleep mode.

  Actual result: The display fails to resume, anything you left open is trashed,
  game over man, game over! :)

  Expected result: The display mode should be resumed properly in the state that
  it was previously in. The open source radeon driver always manages to do this
  right.

  Workaround:

  Generate a xorg.conf file with this command:

  sudo amdconfig --initial

  Open the xorg.conf file:

  sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf

  Find this line: (under Section "Monitor")

  Option      "DPMS" "true"

  change it to read

  Option      "DPMS" "false"

  Restart the X server.

  Observe that your desktop is no longer able to put the display to sleep and
  that AMD's proprietary display driver is contributing to increased global
  warming and a higher electric bill. (But doesn't screw up the X server and
  cause all of user's open files to be lost)