Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Update to nautilus 3.7.90

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  I've built nautilus 3.7.90 on raring and things seem to work fine.
  This required reverting 7 commits for GTK 3.6, 1 commit that needed
  gnome-disks 3.7.90 (and udisks 2.1.90), and 1 commit that needed
  gsettings-desktop-schemas. It sounds like the Desktop Team is still
  considering updating GTK to 3.8 for raring which would reduce the
  number of patches needed.

  GNOME 3.7 is now feature frozen so the risk going forward of
  disruptive changes should be minimal. One additional change is that as
  of yesterday, nautilus master no longer handles drawing the desktop
  wallpaper but we can revert those changes for the benefit of metacity
  users (Compiz/Unity currently doesn't handle drawing the wallpaper
  either). One regression is that gnome-shell 3.7 changed the search
  provider API so we need a patch to get nautilus 3.7 to work with the
  earlier API.

  There are several improvements in the new nautilus, some of which are fairly
tricky to attempt backporting.
  - There is now optional tree navigation in the list view
  - Nautilus supports a --select commandline option to select a given URI (this
sounds like something the Unity files lens needs for its Right click >Show in
Folder option)
  - Full list at http://git.gnome.org/browse/nautilus/tree/NEWS