Hello!
I am Olya, I am 27 y.o.
I search for boy-friend.
My photos and new message for you here:

http://rugirlsz.ru

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/389372

Title:
  Totem won't play subtitles in this .mkv file. They are there, VLC
  plays them.

Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: totem

  1080p mkv file with one audio track and one subtitle track. Video and
  sound play fine, but no subtitles. VLC plays the subtitles, but
  doesn't have as good of performance as Totem, so I would prefer to be
  able to use that.

  Using xubuntu 9.04, 64 bit. Totem 2.26.1-0ubuntu5

  Expected subtitles to play when selected from the menu, and they
  didn't.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: amd64
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/totem-gstreamer
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Package: totem-gstreamer 2.26.1-0ubuntu5
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: totem
  Uname: Linux 2.6.28-13-generic x86_64

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+bug/389372/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to